Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Churches and great grandmothers

Nowadays my life is filled with churches. I think of them, I read about them, I talk about them and I write about them. Of course I find all this very stimulating and interesting. There are so much to learn, so much to see and so much to share. Last week I visited Öland together with my favourite photographer, Hanna Åhman. She really can catch the moment in her pictures. Take a look at this, Källa abandoned church.



Besides all this churches I`m thinking of the suit of novels about my great grandmothers. I´m planning for three books about this strong women. And I´ve really have to start to write their stories right now. As I already told you I have to start with Kerstin Svensdotter born in the middle of the 17th century. What do I know about her? Almost nothing... but I can imagine. So the time has come, I´ll start writing.

No comments: